Industry leader in polyurea technology releases new minimal odor, low VOC concrete repair product.
Quick Mender X.O. Concrete Repair Polymer is specially formulated for rapid repair & return to service of concrete substrates in interior & confined spaces.
Kansas City, KS – October 27, 2016 – VersaFlex Incorporated®, a leading supplier of polyurea coatings, linings, joint fillers, and concrete repair products is proud to announce Quick Mender® X.O. Concrete Repair Polymer. Quick Mender® X.O. is a specially formulated rapid concrete repair product perfect for interior and confined spaces.
VersaFlex Quick Mender® X.O. is among the most innovative concrete repair products on the market today. Quick Mender® X.O., in its basic low viscosity formulation, may be used in a variety of unique applications to repair concrete substrates, such as repairing spalls and cracks, pop-outs on horizontal surfaces, spalled control joints, and more.
Quick Mender® X.O. may be used with all VersaFlex rapid curing polyurea sealants. It is designed for use in both interior and exterior concrete repair applications.
Quick Mender® X.O. is a superior concrete repair product designed specifically to repair or patch horizontal concrete surfaces with holes, divots, cracks, pop outs, spalls, and re-nosing of joints. Quick Mender X.O. may be mixed with dry industrial quartz, polishing dust, Portland cement, silica flour, fumed silica, or cabosil to product a durable polymer concrete.
Quick Mender X.O. is a new and improved concrete repair system, specially formulated for interior and confined spaces; applied at a 1:1 mix ratio and may be applied with a steel bladed squeegee, ¼” nap roller, or brush. Quick Mender X.O. is available in 68 standard colors direct from the factory in easy-to-use 600ml cartridge sets, 2 quart kids, 2 gallon kits, 10 gallon kits and 110 gallon kits.
- Minimal Odor & VOC’s
- Perfect for use in interior and confined spaces
- Low Viscosity in neat configuration will penetrate concrete for permanent bond
- Fast return to service in 30 minutes
- Can cure in -25°F. Cure time will be extended at lower temperatures
- Mix with dry industrial quartz to produce a durable polymer concrete
- May be mixed with polishing dust, Portland cement, silica flour, fumed silica, and cabosil
- May be feather-edged
- Good chemical resistance
- Repairing spalls and cracks in traffic areas on concrete surfaces
- Restoring integrity to dusted concrete
- Filling pop-outs on horizontal surfaces
- Below grade repairs
- Parking deck repairs
- Spalled control joints
- Freezer applications
- Polished concrete floors